Conditions on warrant
(4) A warrant acquired under subsection (1) shall support the conditions that the justice regarding the comfort considers better to make certain that any search authorized because of the warrant is reasonable into the circumstances. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (4).
(5) The warrant may authorize individuals who possess special, expert or knowledge that is professional other individuals as required to accompany and assist the detective in respect associated with the execution of this warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (5).
Period of execution
(6) An entry or access under a warrant released under this part will be made between 6 a.m. And 9 p.m., unless the warrant specifies otherwise. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (6).
Expiration of warrant
(7) A warrant given under this part shall name a romantic date of expiration, which will be no later than thirty days following the warrant is released, but a justice associated with the comfort may expand the date of expiration for an extra amount of no significantly more than 1 month, upon application with no warning by the detective. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (7).
(8) a detective may phone upon cops for help in performing the warrant and also the detective could use whatever force is fairly essential to execute the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (8).
(9) no individual shall impair a detective performing a warrant under this area or withhold through the detective or conceal, change or destroy any such thing highly relevant to the research being carried out pursuant into the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (9).
(10) If a detective under clause (2) (c) calls for an individual to make proof or information or even to offer help, the individual shall create the data or information or offer the support, whilst the situation might be. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
Copies of seized products
(11) an detective whom seizes any thing under this area or area 50 could make a duplicate from it. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
(12) a duplicate of the document or record certified by the detective to be a real content associated with initial is admissible in proof into the exact exact exact same level due to the fact initial and contains the exact same evidentiary value. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (12).
Area Amendments with date in effect (d/m/y)
Seizure of things perhaps perhaps not specified
50 an detective that is lawfully contained in destination pursuant to a warrant or perhaps into the execution for the investigator’s duties may, with out a warrant, seize such a thing in ordinary view that the detective believes on reasonable grounds will pay for proof concerning a contravention for this Act or perhaps the laws. 2008, c. 9, s. 50.
Queries in exigent circumstances
51 (1) an detective might work out some of the abilities described in subsection 49 (2) with out a warrant in the event that conditions for getting the warrant exist but by reason of exigent circumstances it will be impracticable to search for the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (1).
(2) Subsection (1) doesn’t connect with a building or section of a building this is certainly being used as being a dwelling. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (2).
(3) The detective may, in executing any authority provided by this part, call upon police for support and make use of whatever force is reasonably necessary. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (3).
Applicability of s. 49
(4) Subsections 49 (5), (9), (10), (11) and (12) use with necessary adjustments up to a search under this part. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (4).
Report when things seized
51.1 (1) an detective who seizes any plain thing underneath the authority of part 49, 50 or 51 shall carry it before a justice regarding the comfort or, if it just isn’t fairly feasible, shall report the seizure to a justice regarding the comfort. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).
(2) Sections 159 and 160 associated with the Provincial Offences Act use with necessary adjustments in respect of anything seized beneath the authority of section 49, 50 or 51 of the Act, reading the guide in subsection installment loans online 160 (1) of the Act up to a document that any particular one is mostly about to examine or seize under a search warrant as a mention of the a thing that a detective is mostly about to examine or seize underneath the authority of area 49, 50 or 51 with this Act. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).